Options

Bayphoto vs. Ezprints...sizing/pricing/shipping...

Candid ArtsCandid Arts Registered Users Posts: 1,685 Major grins
edited February 28, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
So, I was doing some testing to checking pricing differences between the two printing locations, and noticed that bayphoto doesn't offer the 12x18 size in anything (print or canvas). Why would this be? I love this size, right in the middle between 8x12 and 16x24...

Also, I did a test order, 5 - 16x24 prints from both locations. Bayphoto was actually cheaper for the photos, by about $15, but shipping was a dollar more from CA to OR versus from GA to OR. I'm curious as to how that is possible?

I really like some of the printing options from BayPhoto, in regards to their pano sizes and such, as well as the cheaper prices on many of the regular prints. But the canvas prints were like all about $20 more expensive (cost). And since right now, most of my clientell will be on the west coast, I figured shipping would be A LOT cheaper coming from California versus Georgia and going to Oregon...but apparently that's not true?

Is there any way to mix and match products? For Example:

Normal prints and pano's from BayPhoto

Canvas prints from EZPrints

My only and biggest question with BayPhoto I guess is the shipping cost, I really don't understand why it's cheaper going to Oregon from Georgia than it is from California. Also with BayPhoto the lack of 12x18 print size.

I think I covered all my concerns and questions...

Any ideas? Thanks!

Comments