Options

E-Mail Notification of Changes

cfrey6cfrey6 Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
edited February 27, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have one annoying gripe. Whenever there is any kind of change of the functionality of the Smugmug website, I would appreciate if I received an email notice of what the change was. I am getting tired of the site changing and not receiving any notice of it.

Tonight, the pro orders page I noticed has changed. The true/auto color choice has change to color correction yes/no. The cropping option has changed , as well. I also notice it shows either EZPrints or Bay Photo as the lab.

Is it that hard to send out an email notice and letting pro users know when you have made changes to the site? I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!:huh

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2009
    Hi!

We put major changes to the site in release notes (they'll be updated today) http://blogs.smugmug.com/release-notes put this blog into your favorite feed reader (I *love* Google Reader) or into a Feed Burner notification and you'll never, ever miss a beat.

And we put big stuff on your homepage news box
    20090227-x12akg41xa52tnek6g8t2ijfis.jpg and you can opt-in to the email that gets sent from those as well.

I hope this helps, thanks!