FS: DSLR- Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III, 21.1 MP, MINT(Only Tested) L@@K

katmaskatmas Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited February 28, 2009 in House of Canon
I am sorry for the commotion. I really had no intention of scamming anyone and that is why I will be closing this sale.

Comments

• BlurmoreBlurmore Registered Users Posts: 992 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2009
    Totally bizarre, maybe I read too much CL but when I see L@@K it just automatically makes me reach for the spam flag.
  • katmaskatmas Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited February 27, 2009
    I am sorry for the commotion. I really had no intention of scamming anyone and that is why I will be closing this sale.
  • aj986saj986s Registered Users Posts: 1,100 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2009
    Tony P.
    Canon 50D, 30D and Digital Rebel (plus some old friends - FTB and AE1)
    Long-time amateur.....wishing for more time to play
    Autocross and Track junkie
    tonyp.smugmug.com
    edited February 27, 2009
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 27, 2009
    I'm not going to jump to conclusions, my job is just to watch things, but I will say:"MINT" (all caps), and "L@@K" are not necessary here. This is a peer-peer photog-only trading forum.

Less gimmick and more substance please.

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

edited February 27, 2009
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 27, 2009
    katmas wrote:
    Well atleast someone here is believing me. If this really is not enough than GOD help me, I'm a christian and I plan on staying one. I only used MINT and L@@K since I find them more pleasing when looking at ads, I usually use eBay and see it there often. Other than that I have no other reason, I guess people, especially from foreign countries really don't trust Filipinos, don't they? Maybe racial discrimination and prejudice really is a case for foreigners. Well sorry if we weren't born elite and all so nice like everyone else, but don't jump to conclusions just because we're not like you.
    We don't talk about politics and religion on this site, please don't drag them into this forum.

This thread is a train wreck, not because of geography or beliefs, but because you are a new poster, and in your first post you've used very trademark "spam" techniques to draw attention to your sale listing, and then you've jumped down people's throats for questioning you.

You seem pretty tuned into the web, so I'm surprised you are not aware that those kind of techniques are used on ebay to hoard search hits. Again, something that is not done here.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• VanquizVanquiz Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2009
    Hehe, free BUMP for anime and manga freaks :D I own Animebreaker myself, so you're on my Good list :D

I really want this as my next camera, but cant afford it yet, not really sure if I ever will, Laughing.gif ...

Good luck for the sale.
  • marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2009
    DoctorIt wrote:
    You seem pretty tuned into the web, so I'm surprised you are not aware that those kind of techniques are used on ebay to hoard search hits.

Hi, Doc! I'm confused by this. How does typing L@@K hoard search hits? Thanks in advance!