I'd say that is natural beauty:D
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2009
    neastguy wrote:
    I'd say that is natural beauty:D

+1!!! Oh my, I looove your photos!!! iloveyou.gif
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited February 27, 2009
    I don't know, she looks computer generated to me. I should meet her over a candle-lit dinner and a bottle of Pinot Noir just to be sure. I wouldn't want the good people at Dgrin to be fooled or anything. Yep, it would totally be a public service.
  • BlurmoreBlurmore Registered Users Posts: 992 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2009
    Wow! Did she have a can of soup between her knees or do her thighs just not naturally touch? So hard to shoot someone laying down and make their neck not look articulated, great job making her look human.
  • QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2009
    nice shot..I have to ask you..where do you get all these gorgeous models?
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2009
    MagicKiwi wrote:
    I don't know, she looks computer generated to me. I should meet her over a candle-lit dinner and a bottle of Pinot Noir just to be sure. I wouldn't want the good people at Dgrin to be fooled or anything. Yep, it would totally be a public service.

Lol. Someone's got to take one for the team eh ^_^
    Blurmore wrote:
    Did she have a can of soup between her knees or do her thighs just not naturally touch?
    Ok noob question but is that a fashion photography trick, the bit with the soup can?
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited February 27, 2009
    marikris wrote:
    Ok noob question but is that a fashion photography trick, the bit with the soup can?
    Uhhh, that would be a new one on me.
  • QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2009

It's old trick but there has been a raging debate since the dawn of time between the campbell vs progresso camps. But many think ther eis no real difference. The hardliners even swear there are differences between say "cream of mushroom" vs "meatball wedding minestrone" but that may just be the lunatic fringe. Personally I think can of soda will do in pinch but that's just me.
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • BlurmoreBlurmore Registered Users Posts: 992 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2009
    Qarik wrote:
    It's old trick but there has been a raging debate since the dawn of time between the campbell vs progresso camps. But many think ther eis no real difference. The hardliners even swear there are differences between say "cream of mushroom" vs "meatball wedding minestrone" but that may just be the lunatic fringe. Personally I think can of soda will do in pinch but that's just me.

Lol...like totally, lol
  • marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2009
    Qarik wrote:
    And then there's pepsi vs. coke...
  • KEDKED Registered Users Posts: 843 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2009
    Natural light :)

Beautiful, beautiful image, but I've never seen orange eyes on any mammal anywhere . . . what's up with that?
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2009
    Qarik wrote:
    . Personally I think can of soda will do in pinch but that's just me.

Unless the soda can was empty, then it may collapse. rolleyes1.gif Now a good ol' steal can Fosters would do.

btw, awesome shot.
  • cre8tivepixelscre8tivepixels Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited February 28, 2009
    KED wrote:

Beautiful, beautiful image, but I've never seen orange eyes on any mammal anywhere . . . what's up with that?

LMAo yeah maybe i over did it there :)
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2009
    I'm sorry your all wrong

Orange Eyes are the next thing rolleyes1.gif

and it's Lipton Chicken Noodle soup in a Box :wow
  • DI-JoeDI-Joe Registered Users Posts: 368 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2009
    KED wrote:

Those are what you'd call, "Ambient Catch Lights." I do the same thing, sometimes you can go a little too far with the slider and folks notice. Brilliant work, though, keep it the way it is.. :)
    Modus Imagery
    Moving away from photography and into cinema. PM me if you have questions about DSLR workflow or production questions.
    Film Reel: http://vimeo.com/19955876