Feeling like a freak on a leash... (selfportrait)

davevdavev Registered Users Posts: 3,118 Major grins
edited March 1, 2009 in People
I saw the Korn video for the song "Freak on a Leash" and made a composite photo using the style (and bullet) that was in the video.

482482189_YtMxC-L.jpg

To view the Korn video, go here: LINK
dave.

Basking in the shadows of yesterday's triumphs'.

Comments

• JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited February 28, 2009
    interesting composition Dave. You did a good job at merging the images. I like this concept in a dark sort of way.thumb.gifthumb.gif Just a note... I am seeing a little blown out highlights on the hand and side of face but it seems that my monitor might be brighter than some others.
  • davevdavev Registered Users Posts: 3,118 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2009
    JAG wrote:
    interesting composition Dave. You did a good job at merging the images. I like this concept in a dark sort of way.thumb.gifthumb.gif Just a note... I am seeing a little blown out highlights on the hand and side of face but it seems that my monitor might be brighter than some others.

It's not your monitor, that's the shot.
    It's blown out, but I didn't feel it was bad enough to reshoot.
    Although I may to reshoot in studio where I can control the light better on Tuesday

Thanks for looking.
    dave.

• marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2009
    Oh haha, when I saw the words "Feeling like a freak on a leash... (selfportrait)," this was not the image that flashed in my brain ^_^ I'm not familiar with Korn, but I like the image a lot. Although for some reason I feel like your eye is seeing the butt end of the bullet rather than the front. Could just be me, though, since it's a tight angle.
  • davevdavev Registered Users Posts: 3,118 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2009
    marikris wrote:
    Oh haha, when I saw the words "Feeling like a freak on a leash... (selfportrait)," this was not the image that flashed in my brain ^_^ I'm not familiar with Korn, but I like the image a lot. Although for some reason I feel like your eye is seeing the butt end of the bullet rather than the front. Could just be me, though, since it's a tight angle.

I feel that the fact that you think that I'm seeing any part of the bullet, the photo succeeded. :D
    Thanks for looking.
    dave.