Make My Day

FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
edited March 1, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
I'm on the road and haven't had much chance to check into dGrin. So today when I logged on I went directly to the Challenges thread and was about to open something that had an intriguing title when I remembered.......

You gotta judge the next DSS round and that means no peeking.

Well, darn.

Then I got to thinking about the judging and how hard it was to judge the mini-round I did a month or two ago.

Yikes.

Then I read Aaron's thread about judging, was inspired with my contestant hat on - it is such a civil, friendly but pointed discussion - the kind that exemplifies dGrin discourse - but then I realized

OMG, I have to put my own judgment on the line about fantastic photos, many of which will be better than anything I have every done

And I got really nervous.

So, to those of you who are working hard on DSS#20, have fun and make wonderful images. Make my task really, really difficult.

Make my day!!!

Virginia

Email

Comments

• richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2009
    Don't worry Virginia, we plan on making this as difficult as possible for you. :D

You can always check in at the "Keeping Divamum Sane" thread too, if you miss us. mwink.gif
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2009
    richtersl wrote:
    Don't worry Virginia, we plan on making this as difficult as possible for you. :D

You can always check in at the "Keeping Divamum Sane" thread too, if you miss us. mwink.gif

No, no - it's the "Catchall Thread" now. I started a new one so it didn't have implied ownership:D I'll go bump it :)
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2009
    divamum wrote:
    No, no - it's the "Catchall Thread" now. I started a new one so it didn't have implied ownership:D I'll go bump it :)
    Oops! :eek1 rolleyes1.gif
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2009
    Thanks to both of you. I do link my dGrin fix and, while I will have little time for it from now until it is time to judge, I do like to touch base. iloveyou.gif

Off to the catchall thread. :ivar

Virginia

Email
  • JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited March 1, 2009
    I know how you feel.eek7.gif twice.
  • The Curious CamelThe Curious Camel Registered Users Posts: 943 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2009
    Well, not knowing what you are going through I can send out good vibes to ya.
    Hey you could go to other stuff on dgrin. I have been surfing through there alot lately. It's a wealth of information, knowledge and skill at our disposal and it seems everyone is so willing to help you or direct you for whatever your need might be.

Have a wonderful trip and be safe.

Peace, always, gail