#20~can you relate to this??

JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
edited March 2, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
I figured I would start a new thread as this one I will be entering for sure. This sums up my everyday life. Please if you see spelling errors let me know! All comments and thoughts welcomed.

A day in the life of me...
483101868_bk6Sq-L-3.jpg.jpg

Comments

• divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2009
    Wow. Can I have one of those too????!!!???? :lol

I don't think there's a working mom in the world who can't relate to that!!!!! rolleyes1.gif
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2009
    rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif

I love it!
    edited March 1, 2009
    Whoops - just noticed a typo - anSwer the phone (you left out the S)

PS Shouldn't it be "We're sorry- JAG has just encountered a problem and must close now" since it's you who's got the overwhelmed system?! rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

(I love this, in case that wasn't obvious!!)
  • JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited March 1, 2009
    divamum wrote:
    Whoops - just noticed a typo - anSwer the phone (you left out the S)

PS Shouldn't it be "We're sorry- JAG has just encountered a problem and must close now" since it's you who's got the overwhelmed system?! rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

(I love this, in case that wasn't obvious!!)

thanks for your replies. Yes I did already correct the "answer" one. I am pretty sure that is the message I get when psp crashes. Then the screen goes white and then shuts down. You can see the white in the glasses reflection!
    edited March 1, 2009
    JAG wrote:
    thanks for your replies. Yes I did already correct the "answer" one. I am pretty sure that is the message I get when psp crashes. Then the screen goes white and then shuts down. You can see the white in the glasses reflection!

No, no, not the error message - I changed the INITIALS (from "PSP" to "JAG") because with that lot it shoudl be YOU that's crashing!!!! Oy. I have moments like that every single day.....
    edited March 1, 2009
    divamum wrote:
    No, no, not the error message - I changed the INITIALS (from "PSP" to "JAG") because with that lot it shoudl be YOU that's crashing!!!! Oy. I have moments like that every single day.....

hahaha! Oh I see! Well I felt reality was a must here....I don't have TIME to crash!!!...rolleyes1.gif
  • ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2009
    This is hilarious! I was just looking at my calendar this morning thinking ,if this isn't chaotic, I don't know what is! I'm sure many others will relate to this as well! Love itthumb.gif
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2009
    Lol, my frist thought was: "Gosh I hope she saved her stuff." I die a a bit more inside whenever my photoshop crashes and I hadn't saved it at all.
  • The Curious CamelThe Curious Camel Registered Users Posts: 943 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2009
    This is great. I can unfortunately relate to it more than I want to.

I love that you put yourself in the cup.

g
    edited March 1, 2009
    Thanks for your comments! This was one tough challenge to get an idea on. Usually I get all kinds of ideas flooding into my brain when I see a new challenge...but this time I couldnt think of anything at first. Then I realized that my life if the most chaotic thing and this last week was not exception. So everything written on this image has been said to me at least once this week. Although there is more than this that was said!! Luckily I was able to get the one client appeased when it came to a last minute shoot to the printers.:whew
  • Karrie McDKarrie McD Registered Users Posts: 372 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    Oh, my goodnes, I love it!
    "Whether you think you can or you can't, you are right."
    edited March 2, 2009
    thanks Karrie!:D
  • TylwyddTylwydd Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    Lol Your entry is great and funny ! Very creative !
    Olympus fan :D : E520 ; ZD 50 mm ; ZD 14-54 mm ; ZD 50-200 mm SWD

http://tylwydd.smugmug.com/
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    Oh how perfect! Your expression is sooo cute. But I do have to point out how much you look like your daughter in this one. Crazy, but true. rolleyes1.gif

And perfect that you have your laptop in front of you!
    edited March 2, 2009
    Oh how perfect! Your expression is sooo cute. But I do have to point out how much you look like your daughter in this one. Crazy, but true. rolleyes1.gif

And perfect that you have your laptop in front of you!

thanks tylwydd and Heather.

Heather I think that she looks like ME (at least when I was younger)! Although I wished I looked like her...as she has no wrinkles!!!:D
  • TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    where is the "this is your second notice about your vehicle warrenty renewal" does anybody else get those stupid telemarketer calls?
    Aaron Nelson
    edited March 2, 2009
    where is the "this is your second notice about your vehicle warrenty renewal" does anybody else get those stupid telemarketer calls?
    yes I get those all the time...but amazingly enough I didn't get one last week. gee...now i feel neglected and unloved!rolleyes1.gif

I just noticed another spelling error! Anyone else see it??
  • TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    JAG wrote:
    yes I get those all the time...but amazingly enough I didn't get one last week. gee...now i feel neglected and unloved!rolleyes1.gif

I just noticed another spelling error! Anyone else see it??

if your reffffering to my posts, im sure there are more...ahahahahah
    Aaron Nelson
    edited March 2, 2009
    if your reffffering to my posts, im sure there are more...ahahahahah
    Laughing.gif...no I was refering to the image. I have it fixed and the new version in the challenge gallery now. I have been looking at this for two days and I don't know how I missed it...the version at the top of this thread is still incorrect as I have swapped out that one yet.

Anyone see it??
  • dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    JAG wrote:
    Laughing.gif...no I was refering to the image. I have it fixed and the new version in the challenge gallery now. I have been looking at this for two days and I don't know how I missed it...the version at the top of this thread is still incorrect as I have swapped out that one yet.

Anyone see it??

:D enountered?

Funny that none of us has seen it.
  • slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,215 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    I love your idea! Nicely done too!

Sherry