2 panos from mexico.

ILockertILockert Registered Users Posts: 129 Major grins
edited March 2, 2009 in Landscapes
All were hand held and tried to get them close to right.
482987034_94BRa-XL-1.jpg

482984042_cTAnP-XL-2.jpg

Now I want to get a print made of the actually Tulum grounds. Anyone know where to get the Panoramic prints made at?

The original sizes of the pictures are roughly 14170x2385 so hopefully I can make a decent print out of it for my office.

Comments

• Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2009
    Your watermark is too distracting, IMO. I couldn't get a good feel for what it is I'm trying to take from the image.
  • cj99sicj99si Registered Users Posts: 880 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2009
    Great watermark.
  • ILockertILockert Registered Users Posts: 129 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2009
    Yea i just removed it. It should go away shortly. I have no clue why its so big and in the middle it's suppose to be small and along the bottom.
  • CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    Nice panos! thumb.gif

One concern though, one the second one, there's an odd distortion on the left side... the horizon looks like it's "bubbling" up... what software did you use to stitch it together?

As for printing, you can print them through Smugmug... I haven't tried it yet, but there's a tutorial somewhere about it... found it! Take a look...
    http://dgrin.smugmug.com/gallery/2166432
    Chris
    SmugMug QA
    My Photos
  • ILockertILockert Registered Users Posts: 129 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    Only thing I can think of with the distortion is the fact i was shooting at 18mm I used windows live new thing. I think before I print it I'm going to see if I can find something better to stitch it together with.