Options

Pro sales detail page

bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
edited March 15, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
FYI, the status on the pro sales detail page is not working like it should. I cleared 11 orders, yesterday and today they are still label as new from the sales detail page, yet when you click on each they show processing and printing. Also I have an order that I cleared to processing and printing like thursday and it still is showing that status. That is a long time to print a very simple order.
"A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me

Comments

• Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    bham wrote:
    FYI, the status on the pro sales detail page is not working like it should. I cleared 11 orders, yesterday and today they are still label as new from the sales detail page, yet when you click on each they show processing and printing. Also I have an order that I cleared to processing and printing like thursday and it still is showing that status. That is a long time to print a very simple order.
    I'm not sure what you mean? I see only one 'new' order on your account (placed yesterday, the 1st).

What is the order number from the one that is still processing/printing that you cleared on Thursday?
  • Options
    Scott McLeod PhotoScott McLeod Photo Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    That is not the account I was talking about.

Check Order #'s 903604 & 904261 they were cleared for processing a while back. One still shows that status, even though like 8 others orders were cleared after and are showing shipped.

I am using firefox browser, not sure if that is important. When I click on order details and the page with the order and the cropping the status differs from when I am on the page with all the sales. It has been numerous occasions and quite a few different orders since you added that feature.
    WTB: 1GB and 512k CF cards.
    I have a need for a decent # of these smaller cards. If you have multiple cards that would be great. I am located at zip code 35243 & 35255.
  • Options
    AnneMcBeanAnneMcBean Registered Users Posts: 503 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    That is not the account I was talking about.

Check Order #'s 903604 & 904261 they were cleared for processing a while back. One still shows that status, even though like 8 others orders were cleared after and are showing shipped.

I am using firefox browser, not sure if that is important. When I click on order details and the page with the order and the cropping the status differs from when I am on the page with all the sales. It has been numerous occasions and quite a few different orders since you added that feature.

Hey Scott,

Thanks for the extra details. I want to make sure I'm looking in the right spot. Here's what I see on the order details page:

483968179_htPr5-X2.jpg

(order 903604 shows "shipped" there.)

And on the preceding page:

483992000_UCDvw-X2.jpg

I personally made the recent changes to those pages, so I definitely want to understand if something is amiss. Thanks!

-Anne Bean
  • Options
    edited March 2, 2009
    Those may have changed, now check 906335. My control panel shows NEW, but I cleared the order saturday and once you pull up the individual page it show printing and processing. I know the pro sales page has been refresh because it shows an order from today.

I guess about 904261 my question was more about what is the hold up. It shouldn't still be in printing and processing should it. It was cleared on the 2/26 I believe, many order cleared after already have shipped.
    I have a need for a decent # of these smaller cards. If you have multiple cards that would be great. I am located at zip code 35243 & 35255.
  • Options
    edited March 2, 2009
    nm
  • Options
    edited March 2, 2009
    I guess about 904261 my question was more about what is the hold up. It shouldn't still be in printing and processing should it. It was cleared on the 2/26 I believe, many order cleared after already have shipped.

Yep, this one is slow. I checked it out and it looks as though it's on hold. We're contacting the customer to verify the address.

-Anne
  • Options
    edited March 3, 2009
    How about the first part of that post about the status on both pages not being in sync?
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • Options
    edited March 5, 2009
    I am still seeing things out of sync on this. On the sales summary page many things that are marked as "new" have been cleared for printing & processing and on the individual sales pages it shows that status. It seems as if on the sales summary page that is goes from "new" to "shipped" except the one order that I have come across that for some unknown reason has been processing for a week. headscratch.gif
  • Options
    edited March 5, 2009
    bham wrote:
    I am still seeing things out of sync on this. On the sales summary page many things that are marked as "new" have been cleared for printing & processing and on the individual sales pages it shows that status. It seems as if on the sales summary page that is goes from "new" to "shipped" except the one order that I have come across that for some unknown reason has been processing for a week. headscratch.gif

Yeah, I see what you mean. Do you recall what the status was showing up as previously for orders that were currently being processed at the lab? I want to make sure I understand what changed, exactly.

-Anne
  • Options
    edited March 15, 2009
    Its working correctly now. Until today I hadn't seen any status showing as "printing & processing" on the sales detail page. Thanks that helps so I am not always the checking new ones multiple times to make sure I cleared the order.
  • Options
    edited March 15, 2009
    Well I said that, but I found another that is not in "sync". But for the first time a majority are in sync.