Time and Space Version 2

RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,954 moderator
edited March 3, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Based on all the feedback I got here, I made quite a few changes. Here's the latest version. Hope you like it.
483812260_iVNM4-L.jpg
As always, C&C are welcome.

Comments

• DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    Very large improvement. I think its totally awesome.
    Excellent Richard. thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif Nice proportions in items placement.
    Like the color ranges. Save for possibly the orange piece.
    But thats just me. :D Michael
    Michael
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    Hi Richard,

I like this version also. But I personally prefer the first one. It had a lot more drama in it and some internal conflict that made it stand out. I miss the straight lines.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    I agree with daddyO, except I like the orange........WELL DONEthumb.gif RICHARD.........
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,954 moderator
    edited March 3, 2009
    Thanks for the comments, guys. The orange is probably a little too strong, certainly stronger than I intended. Now I just have to figure out why lol3.gif. As for the straight lines, I understand what you're saying, Tom. I completely eliminated the original shot that contained them, which gave me more freedom in the composition. It's a little ironic, as that shot was what inspired the whole project. All in all, I prefer the second version, but besides the orange there's one more tweak I think I'm going to try.

I really appreciate all your help. thumb.gif
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2009
    Oh I much prefer this version Richard. The colors are beautiful and I like that the clock is fully visible and brought forward. This version certainly has more POP than the first. IMHO the yellowish lines at the top of the first one ruined it.

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,954 moderator
    edited March 3, 2009
    Jack'll do wrote:
    Oh I much prefer this version Richard. The colors are beautiful and I like that the clock is fully visible and brought forward. This version certainly has more POP than the first. IMHO the yellowish lines at the top of the first one ruined it.
    Thanks, Jack. OK, final revision (I hope):
    484641677_zSHpj-L.jpg