Finish Samples

PhotobycatePhotobycate Registered Users Posts: 127 Major grins
edited March 9, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Andy,

Do either Bay or EZ prints offer samples of the different finishes to the photographers? I'd like to be able to show a few of my current customers and future customers.

Comments

• SeamusSeamus Registered Users Posts: 1,573 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2009
    Hi Kate,

You can order sample prints for calibration from us. This help page has more information. Email the help desk with your site name and postal address and we will send you sample prints.

Shay.
  • Rocketman766Rocketman766 Registered Users Posts: 332 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2009
    Still very new to the photography world and having customers purchase my photos here, want to make sure I understand this. I don't have a light box and my customers are casual viewers. So in order for me to use this, would I just order some selected prints from the link above and hold them up next to my monitor? Sorry if these questions sound completely stupid, still learning as I go. Are these prints available so I can show them the print quality and paper choices available? Thanks.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2009
    Still very new to the photography world and having customers purchase my photos here, want to make sure I understand this. I don't have a light box and my customers are casual viewers. So in order for me to use this, would I just order some selected prints from the link above and hold them up next to my monitor? Sorry if these questions sound completely stupid, still learning as I go. Are these prints available so I can show them the print quality and paper choices available? Thanks.
    Write the help desk, ask for a sample set of prints :)
    Post in finishing school for how to best use the Calibration print, OK? Lots of great help there.
  • PhotobycatePhotobycate Registered Users Posts: 127 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2009
    thank You Shay :D
    Seamus wrote:
    Hi Kate,

You can order sample prints for calibration from us. This help page has more information. Email the help desk with your site name and postal address and we will send you sample prints.

Shay.