Still Inside...

wmstummewmstumme Registered Users Posts: 466 Major grins
edited March 2, 2009 in Sports
Everyone else is starting to shoot lacrosse outside, and I'm still inside shooting field hockey (should it be called field hockey if it's not on a field?).

This place was pretty well lit, but still not like outdoors. In this lower light, the focus seems less sharp than what I can get outdoors. Also, in the background there were nets separating the games, and that seemed to attract the focus almost every time. I got way too many shots of blurry girls and perfectly sharp netting.

Here's a couple anyway...

483968074_FnLCV-L-1.jpg

483965648_KTMUc-L-1.jpg

483967468_WjGFQ-L-1.jpg

483966599_oEVMc-L-1.jpg
Regards

Will

Comments

• ASkipASkip Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    wmstumme wrote:
    Everyone else is starting to shoot lacrosse outside, and I'm still inside shooting field hockey (should it be called field hockey if it's not on a field?).

This place was pretty well lit, but still not like outdoors. In this lower light, the focus seems less sharp than what I can get outdoors. Also, in the background there were nets separating the games, and that seemed to attract the focus almost every time. I got way too many shots of blurry girls and perfectly sharp netting.

483966599_oEVMc-L-1.jpg
    ooh, I like all the pretty colors! Is the floor made of something softer than concrete for indoor field hockey?