More Lax fun under the lights..

David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
edited March 3, 2009 in Sports
These are a couple of my favorites from last week..

1. Concentration..
482430733_cMpLo-L.jpg

2.This just struck me as really cool... This was the game I shot with Jester..
482800161_8RvKP-L.jpg

C&C always welcome let me know how I did..

Comments

• FiremannFiremann Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    David,
    Great pics. You must have a pretty well lighted field...lucky you!:D You hit the angle perfect on the girls lax pic! I shot my first girls lax game last week. After shooting boys games for 4 years, I have to learn the girls rules to be in the right place at the right time!
    Richard
  • JESTERJESTER Registered Users Posts: 369 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2009
    Good Ones David! I must have been snoozing for this one. I didn't even see it. I have one from last year that is similar.

I am shooting the Boone vs Freedom softball game Saturday at 11:00 a.m. It is at Freedom if you want to show up. I like the bright orange uniforms of Boone. They make the photos "pop".
  • David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2009
    JESTER wrote:
    Good Ones David! I must have been snoozing for this one. I didn't even see it. I have one from last year that is similar.

I am shooting the Boone vs Freedom softball game Saturday at 11:00 a.m. It is at Freedom if you want to show up. I like the bright orange uniforms of Boone. They make the photos "pop".

Thanks, You where on the other end of the field. I will see you there Saturday. Some parents found me over the weekend and want me to shoot softball so that works for me. Of course I feel like a vampire shooting at night or inside all the time, I can throw on my 1.4 converter and have some fun..