Options

FS: Think Tank Airport Acceleration and TT Digital Holster 20

LexLex Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
edited March 3, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Basically, this is a new bag without tags. I bought 2 of these, but it turns out, I overbought this size bag. I only need one. The only thing I cannot say for sure is every divider is included as new. But you will receive adequite dividers for most any configuration. It's a good size bag that will hold up to a 400, maybe 500mm lens, or as configured in my photos below, a lot of standard zooms/primes, or combination thereof. I did play with the configuration and basically set it up for large lenses, and realized, I really needed the larger Airport Addicted. (huge)
Make no mistake, the Accelaration is a very nice and large bag. Note, I have a pro body and a D700 turned vertical here, and many lenses pictured (not included of course!)
Note notebook computer bag included with new strap as new, Also includes all weather cover for backpack, shoulder and waistband straps and tri-pod cup straps, comes space configured as with lenses pictured (My lenses, NOT included!)
484177004_wnphQ-L.jpg
484180937_uJWEJ-L.jpg
484176792_TsbUX-L.jpg
This is a V1 (Version 1 bag), not the latest V2 with the front flap. New price was about 280, my price, $200 + 22.00 shipping and insurance. Due to size and bulk, USA Sale only please, lower 48.

Removed the Digital Holster, decided to keep it, but the Airport Acceleration is looking for a home...

As always, from a non-smoking/pet free residence.

Gonna offer you guys same deal as Nikonians today, FREE Shipping WEDNESDAY ONLY. $200.00 to USA lower 48 only. Must paypal me before midnight Eastern time for this deal. :-)

Doug