AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited March 5, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
The picture is of my neighbors horses..

484762381_Hxqgo-L.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2009
    Thats some serious saturation your getting. Wheelbarrow pic same. Are you doing that in Camera? headscratch.gif
    Michael
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2009
    DaddyO wrote:
    Thats some serious saturation your getting. Wheelbarrow pic same. Are you doing that in Camera? headscratch.gif[/quote

No, I'm not doing it in camera. I shoot everything in raw and I use either Capture2 to convert it or DXO.
    I have been shooting really early in the morning from just before sunrise or just after. The wheelbarrow was shot just after sunrise, the color shift wasn't a white balance problem but a color shift that may occur right at sunrise.

A couple of months ago I decide to shoot only pictures on or from the 24 acres I live on. For example the fog and tree picture I showed was of my neighbors house. If I shot the picture a couple of minutes later it would be very mundane. To date I have shot and shown on SmugMug about 30 pictures taken on the 24 acres.
    The idea was to use composition, lighting and COLOR SATURATION to turn the average into a picture with impact. SOMETIMES I THOUGHT IT WORKED AND SOMETIMES IT DIDN'Trolleyes1.gif Are you sorry you asked,
    daddyO?.......:D
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2009
    Sorry not. iloveyou.gif the answer. So get that. thumb.gif
    Michael