FS: (US) Canon XTI w/kit lens

SennephotoSennephoto Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited March 11, 2009 in House of Canon
Im looking to sell my Canon XTI DSLR camera, i had origionally wanted to just sell the camera body but i decided to sell the 18-55mm kit lens with it, it has less than prob 2500 pics taken on it, im the only owner, bought brand new the beginning of 2008. The reason im selling it is to make the step up to a Canon 30d, it comes with all software, cords, ect... everything that came with it brand new. im looking to get $425 shipped + paypal, us only.

Comments

• FotoMikeFotoMike Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited March 10, 2009
    Are you interested in selling the kit lens by itself? And if so how much?
  • cpagilitycpagility Registered Users Posts: 82 Big grins
    edited March 11, 2009
    Sennephoto wrote:
    Im looking to sell my Canon XTI DSLR camera, i had origionally wanted to just sell the camera body but i decided to sell the 18-55mm kit lens with it, it has less than prob 2500 pics taken on it, im the only owner, bought brand new the beginning of 2008. The reason im selling it is to make the step up to a Canon 30d, it comes with all software, cords, ect... everything that came with it brand new. im looking to get $425 shipped + paypal, us only.

Do you have a 30d yet? I have a body with a grip that I'd like to sell.

Karen
  • sweet springsweet spring Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited March 11, 2009
    Is this sold yet
    Sennephoto wrote:

I am interested in this camera, I am new to digital, having a AE1 for years. has this sold yet? Thanks Barb
  • SennephotoSennephoto Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited March 11, 2009
    cpagility wrote:
    Do you have a 30d yet? I have a body with a grip that I'd like to sell.

Karen

No i havent got a 30d yet, would you be intrested in my XTi kit + cash for your 30d?