the glasses are back!

ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
edited March 8, 2009 in People
The shot that no one really cared for...
1a
470341944_bLhJG-M.jpg

needs to get ready for an 11x14 print for the wall! :huh What can I say...clients often like different things than the photogs do. (Although, I didn't dislike this shot as much as most others seemed to.)

So, beyond the glasses (which they loved) and my mistakes with lighting/color, does this version come across any better? Have I gone too far with skin smoothing? (I cheated and used an action.) Hmmm...the hair seems to have an orange cast on the lower portion, while overall it's a touch cool.
1b
487357954_5Evqr-XL.jpg

They actually chose 3 11x14s, plus 20 other shots! Here are the other two big ones. Before I send these off, are there any glaring processing issues that I should address? Can you tell I don't get orders like this very often? Good grief...I'm a nervous Nellie.
487385894_YvRu4-XL.jpg

Again with the skin...trying to keep it natural yet a bit glamorous (despite the lighting).
3a
487396644_5N4x6-XL.jpg

Just for fun...here's where the last one started out, with just minor adjustments. Look carefully at all the hair...AHHH! I'm going cross-eyed with stray hair cloning!
3b
481593619_H4BAE-L.jpg
Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography

Comments