Ch39. Should I bother?

4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
edited June 1, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Would love an opinion...

Taken today May 28th 17-35mm 2.8 ND gradual density filter.

23296894-M.jpg

Comments

• ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2005
    NO, don't bother :lol4

I have always wanted to say something like that.

What do you think, good lord?

And I got kicked off the shrimp boat dock tonight, another place I can't shoot. Their excuse: no insurance. Real reason, I am an annoyance, stay too long. If I had just left about 10 minutes earlier. I got some weather, too. But mine don't look like that. However, I also got Osprey babies...........so far so good, there. And that is a place I have expected to be asked to leave.

The cars were slowing down to stare, the babies are barely visible, maybe it is an adult that is getting them.

So many people. All over.

Are you going to bother? Or was that a rhetorical question? If it is a lot of trouble, you really don't have to enter it, it is OK with me.rolleyes1.gif Enjoy yourself this weekend! For gosh sake, don't enter another great weather photo, too many already.

g:hide
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2005
    Thnxs Ginger I always enjoy the trip inside your brain..:D
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2005
    It's a wonderful photo! Glad you enteredit. clap.gifclap.gif

Virginia

Email
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2005
    Eric, I missed this one. I think the ND filter worked out really well, that's a great sky. And I really like the color palette of the shot. My only comment is that the horizon looks like it tilts slightly to the left. This is nice stuff, looks like Yosemite had an impact on your shooting?
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2005
    wxwax wrote:
    Eric, I missed this one. I think the ND filter worked out really well, that's a great sky. And I really like the color palette of the shot. My only comment is that the horizon looks like it tilts slightly to the left. This is nice stuff, looks like Yosemite had an impact on your shooting?
    Sid thnxs better late than never. I apreciate the comment. Yes Yosemite had a great impact especially with understanding light and exposure. You are right about the horizon. I actually corrected it when I posted the pic for the challenge entry.