Options

It's my Nana!

ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
edited May 29, 2005 in People
Doesn't she look great for... 91 I believe she is now?
(Wanted to test how the Olympus E-10 photographed people with flash indoors... not super happy with it, but it's not that bad either ^_^--- dad's older camera has been my toy today)

23301676-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    gpgoldgpgold Registered Users Posts: 469 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2005
    Shima wrote:
    Doesn't she look great for... 91 I believe she is now?
    (Wanted to test how the Olympus E-10 photographed people with flash indoors... not super happy with it, but it's not that bad either ^_^--- dad's older camera has been my toy today)

23301676-M.jpg
    Shima,

A quick few minutes in Photoshop (I didn't really clean it up).

23335211-M.jpg

What do you think? I did a series of my friend's Mom, about the same age because my friend didn't like what see got from a pro. There is so much character, you are lucky to have her.

regards,

Gary
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2005
    Thanks, that definitly got the color back in her... the background blur is a bit obvious though (granted you probably just did this quickly) especially around the hair... i was planning on fiddling with it longer when I had more time, was rushed to get to bed last night so I'd have some sleep before church this morning... anyway, speaking of that, I must go and get changed / showered for church... :)

Thanks again.
    gpgold wrote:
    Shima,

A quick few minutes in Photoshop (I didn't really clean it up).

23335211-M.jpg

What do you think? I did a series of my friend's Mom, about the same age because my friend didn't like what see got from a pro. There is so much character, you are lucky to have her.

regards,

Gary