Options

Star explorer pausing ?

gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
Nik ..ive looked & looked but cant see a pause button for a transfer. Does it exist in the programme ?

Just to pause it whilst i do stuff on the net as the transfer slows me to 56k speed.

Ta Gus

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2005
    Humungus wrote:
    Nik ..ive looked & looked but cant see a pause button for a transfer. Does it exist in the programme ?
    Just to pause it whilst i do stuff on the net as the transfer slows me to 56k speed.
    Ta Gus
    I asked him the same thing a month or so ago and I think he said in the future. I feel
    your need, realy slow doing other things when uploading. Lets hope he has the time to add it.
    AL
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited May 29, 2005
    Allen wrote:
    I asked him the same thing a month or so ago and I think he said in the future. I feel
    your need, realy slow doing other things when uploading. Lets hope he has the time to add it.
    AL
    Ta al...yep...it would be a nice option for it.
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2005
    Gus, Allen..
    Allen wrote:
    AL
    Sorry, not ready yet. It's definitely in the plans, and I'd even say pretty nearest ones, but don't hold you breath..

HTH
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    edited May 29, 2005
    Thanks Nik...it would be a great thing alright. I would love to stop & start it with a button. thumb.gif

Love the prog

Gus
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2005
    No worries, mate!
    Humungus wrote:
    Thanks Nik...it would be a great thing alright. I would love to stop & start it with a button. thumb.gif

Love the prog

Gus
    some time.. hopefully soon:-)

Thanks for using S*E!

Cheers!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"