Early Morning

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited March 9, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
The pic. was shot on my way to feed my horse.

488114533_QahJ2-L.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING & C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• RoadkillRoadkill Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2009
    What a beautiful place and a nice capture.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2009
    You do live in a very beautiful place. Lucky you thumb.gif

I like how you caught the birds sitting in the tree. Your smart to take the camera with you when you feed your horse. Sunrise's change so quickly.
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2009
    This is great. I really like the birds in the tree and the color is fantastic. I'm not an expert but I would crop a little off the bottom. I think that would make the tree stand out more against the beautiful sky. Great photo!!!
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2009
    Roadkill wrote:
    What a beautiful place and a nice capture.

Thanks Roadkill for the comment....... :D azzaro
    edited March 9, 2009
    Dogdots wrote:
    You do live in a very beautiful place. Lucky you thumb.gif

I like how you caught the birds sitting in the tree. Your smart to take the camera with you when you feed your horse. Sunrise's change so quickly.

Thanks Dogdots for the kind comments........ AZ. is a beautiful state and there many photo opportunities here.......Yup, I am lucky..... azzaro
    edited March 9, 2009
    Eia wrote:
    This is great. I really like the birds in the tree and the color is fantastic. I'm not an expert but I would crop a little off the bottom. I think that would make the tree stand out more against the beautiful sky. Great photo!!!

Thanks Eia for looking and the nice comment...... This pic was cropped, some off the left side and some off the bottom. I have free cropped, but lately I have been staying with the format that it was shot in. In Elements it gives you the choice to use the photo ratio and that it was what I did.. I appreciate your critique....... azzaro
  • R.JayR.Jay Registered Users Posts: 974 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2009
    Hi Azzaro, I love the serenity of this shot - you don't need much more to life than to wake up to this sort of view every day.
    Cheers, Richard.
    edited March 9, 2009
    R.Jay wrote:
    Hi Azzaro, I love the serenity of this shot - you don't need much more to life than to wake up to this sort of view every day.
    Cheers, Richard.

It is beautiful and everyday Mother Nature changes it..... Thanks for looking and commenting....... azzaro