And Then It Rained.......

23318045-L.jpg

23318038-L.jpg

23318050-L.jpg

5/28/2005

I kept saying, "hey, it looks like weather",
The Skies Cried for me on the way home.

g
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2005
    Please, you all. I am choosing between one of these and the gator. Last real day here.

I may have a storm this afternoon, but probably not.

You all must remember the gator.

So it is really between last night's photos, posted here, and the gator. Actually, it is between the last one posted here and the gator.

Anyone?

ginger
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Please, you all. I am choosing between one of these and the gator. Last real day here.

I may have a storm this afternoon, but probably not.

You all must remember the gator.

So it is really between last night's photos, posted here, and the gator. Actually, it is between the last one posted here and the gator.

Anyone?

ginger
    Ginger I love all of these more than the gator.. it's hard to choose between them I think for this weather challenge number one is more "weather" I LOVE number 3 but it does'nt say weather to me. Number 2 is lovely too and has some weather clouds and lovely light. go with your gut.. for me it's #1.

Shame that boat on #2 was'nt called Stormy or something rolleyes1.gif
    edited May 29, 2005
    Thanks, Lynn.

have a good day.

I don't really have a good one, not with all the "bad" weather that is up there, plus some "nice" nice weather.

I think the first one is a bit dark, or something, it is also busy, but the basic red color is good, and that is the direction that the "weather" was coming from.
    So I will lighten it a bit, or change the color shift: later.

ginger
  • erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2005
    The first one for sure!
  • tlittletontlittleton Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2005
    15524779-Ti.gif I like number one the most. looks a little more weathery
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2005
    15524779-Ti.gif Much as I love the gator, I have to agree that #1 is probably the best entry for this challenge of the 4 you are considering. I don't find it too busy. But I do agree that a little brightening (without losing the feel of the photo) will help. Good luck!!

Virginia

Email
    edited May 30, 2005
    Thanks for all the comments, I am personally confused on mine, I like them all, but I don't think any are winners, too much good stuff up there. It is 1:30 AM, I have been working on a bird (Osprey) shot for a couple of hours. Didn't do that much to it, but what I did do was done very carefully. I do think it is a winner, if there were a challenge on the subject.

If I were tired before, I am too tired now to do anything about the weather. We had none to speak of today. I did get the best baptism shots I have gotten in a long time.

I have just been "working". Here, at the PC. I took a few photos this AM, will post them sometime, don't think they are that exciting. But I did want to solve a resolution issue. I had shot in jpeg, suddenly my type was miniscule, and I was very confused. That occupied the "driven obsessed mind" for a few hours, minimum. I figured out how..........don't know the why, but if I ask someone does.

I do thank you for stopping and commenting. I was hoping for a thunderstorm or something, but I would not have been on top of a mtn when it happened, smile.

ginger
    edited May 30, 2005
    Last minute Rush (I should call it)
    I got this up! Just now. Am having trouble titling it, but got it up. Did I mention we ARE having YOUR weather now, a rainy grey day.

I called this "Weather's Short MOMENT, light before dark" Lots of good entries. When do the rest of you sleep? g (good luck)
    23433975-L.jpg
    edited May 30, 2005
    Which, slight variation, same photo, ?????
    http://gingerSnap.smugmug.com/photos/23433975-S.jpg23433975-S.jpg

23318040-S.jpg

23437347-S.jpg

I am putting these up like Snappy used to, don't know which.

g
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2005
    I like the second one, but then I tend to like my photos a bit on the cool side. Really nice picture! clap.gif

Email