My Spurs

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited March 11, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
The spurs are laying on the front seat of and old truck.

488357777_2UW3q-L.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2009
    Nice composition and color Azzaro. thumb.gif Is that a harmonica or a folding knife in the shirt pocket?

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2009
    Jack'll do wrote:
    Nice composition and color Azzaro. thumb.gif Is that a harmonica or a folding knife in the shirt pocket?

Harmonica.......It's a good thing I live alone......rolleyes1.gif azzaro

Thanks for the nice comment...
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2009
    Your on a roll... :D (I bet these would look great in black and white) but the color is fantastic!!
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2009
    Hi Azzaro,

Very nice one. When does your stuff start showing up in National Geographic? Keep it up.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
    edited March 10, 2009
    Eia wrote:
    Your on a roll... :D (I bet these would look great in black and white) but the color is fantastic!!
    Thanks Eia for the comment. azzaro

BYA

488861842_hLWtX-L.jpg
    edited March 10, 2009
    Hi Azzaro,

Very nice one. When does your stuff start showing up in National Geographic? Keep it up.

Tom

Thanks Tom for that great comment......National Geographic is and incredibly high mark, maybe in my dreams.........:D azzaro
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2009
    I like the comp, but there is just a touch too much red for me in a couple sections of the leather straps--at the bottom right and at the left end of the strap. Still, it's a nice shot.

Is the saddle next? :D Any good shots of the farrier shooing your horse? Reins hanging in the barn? Being from Texas, all these shots really appeal to me, if you haven't gathered that already! thumb.gif
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
    edited March 10, 2009
    redleash wrote:
    I like the comp, but there is just a touch too much red for me in a couple sections of the leather straps--at the bottom right and at the left end of the strap. Still, it's a nice shot.

Is the saddle next? :D Any good shots of the farrier shooing your horse? Reins hanging in the barn? Being from Texas, all these shots really appeal to me, if you haven't gathered that already! thumb.gif

I think that I'm toast with the 24 for awhile...I'm up to about 38 to 40 shots.... There is a glass show at the Phoenix botanical Gardens..... I think I will head there yet this week...... azzaro
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2009
    Neat--the glass show ought to provide lots of opportunities. Will be "anxiously" awaiting your posts!
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • R.JayR.Jay Registered Users Posts: 974 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2009
    Hi Azzaro, Love it - really tells a story - (just by chance my wife is singing along to Neil Young in the background here at home) - I do like the rich colour. :D
    Cheers, Richard
    edited March 11, 2009
    R.Jay wrote:
    Hi Azzaro, Love it - really tells a story - (just by chance my wife is singing along to Neil Young in the background here at home) - I do like the rich colour. :D
    Cheers, Richard

Hi Richard
    I like Neil Young....thumb.gif Thanks for the comment ..azzaro