FS: Canon 20D Body Only and Canon 50mm f/1.8

mattflmattfl Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited March 10, 2009 in House of Canon
Selling my gear and my trust 20D has to go.

Gallery of pics of it here. Does NOT include the 50mm that's attached. That's for sale also though!

http://img14.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=boxeyb.jpg

Camera has probably 10k+ clicks on it but is in great condition. Recently had the sensor professionally cleaned at a local camera shop. Only signs of wear are on the flash hotshoe. Comes with 2 batteries and all original accessories/original box.

Any questions please ask!

Looking for $315 shipped within the US(will ship outside but shipping will be a bit more).

Also up for sale is my Canon 50mm f/1.8. Lens is less than 6 months old and shows 0 signs of wear. Lens is in absolute like new condition.

http://img19.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=50mm3.jpg

Looking for $75 shipped within the US(same deal as above for outside US shipping).

I don't think I've sold on these forums but I've sold the canon digital photography forum and my ebay username is mattfl24 with 337 positive feedbacks. Any questions or concerns please ask!

Comments

• jhoutzjhoutz Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited March 10, 2009
    50mm 1.8 lens
    Hi there! I just had a question or two about your lens. Is it good for a digital camera? I have the canon 50D. so I just want to be sure its compatible. sorry, I'm not too familiar witht he canon 20D...I'm assuning its a digital slr. lol Thanks so much! :ivar
  • mattflmattfl Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited March 10, 2009
    jhoutz wrote:
    Hi there! I just had a question or two about your lens. Is it good for a digital camera? I have the canon 50D. so I just want to be sure its compatible. sorry, I'm not too familiar witht he canon 20D...I'm assuning its a digital slr. lol Thanks so much! :ivar

Yes, the lens will work on your 50d. The 20d is a few models before your 50d. It's a great portrait lens and very fast.