Options

Online Photography Classes

TikibirdplayTikibirdplay Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited March 12, 2009 in Technique
I'm thinking about taking an online photography class. I'm thinking about taking one through NYIP. If anyone can give me some feed back about this matter it would be greatly appreciated.
Lisa

Comments

• Options
    SnowgirlSnowgirl Registered Users Posts: 2,155 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2009
    I'm thinking about taking an online photography class. I'm thinking about taking one through NYIP. If anyone can give me some feed back about this matter it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi. I took their basic digital photography course 2 years ago. It was a good, general introduction although, in hindsight, a bit expensive for what you got. A good collection of photo books would cost less and give you the same basic info. - if you're disciplined enough to work through them. Otherwise, the course structure is helpful. I found there weren't enough assignments to do and the feedback was really slow.
    Creating visual and verbal images that resonate with you.
    http://www.imagesbyceci.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ImagesByCeci
    Picadilly, NB, Canada
  • Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2009
    All the knowledge you need is here, and it's free. Ask questions, post photos for critique, check out other people's work and methods. Folks here are friendly and helpful. This is a great place to learn! deal.gif
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2009
    ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSITY SAN FRANCISCO CA.....
    I just found out they do online studies ....... NYIP hs always seemed to be the premiere home study course for photography...but it seems more and more of the serious schools are coming to online school as an alternative
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website