Hard Work

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited March 12, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Shot the picture on the way to the grocery store.

489583277_kDNdi-L.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2009
    He is packing some weight there. I'd guess it to be around 60 lbs.
    Michael
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2009
    Takes me back a bit. I worked as a mason tender a whole summer between high school and undergraduate school. Seems like so long ago and it was only 1/2 a century eek7.gif . It turned me from a wise-xxx kid into a serious student. :D Thanks for the memories Azzaro

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2009
    DaddyO wrote:
    He is packing some weight there. I'd guess it to be around 60 lbs.

Hi DaddyO.........Thanks for commenting...... azzaro
    edited March 11, 2009
    Jack'll do wrote:
    Takes me back a bit. I worked as a mason tender a whole summer between high school and undergraduate school. Seems like so long ago and it was only 1/2 a century eek7.gif . It turned me from a wise-xxx kid into a serious student. :D Thanks for the memories Azzaro

Hi Jack.....After high school I did 4 years in the Air Force. Then I did a few years flying airplanes for a living and then 40 years in construction..... Thanks for commenting..... azzaro
  • scarysharkfacescarysharkface Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited March 12, 2009
    I like the way the big yellow cross weights the frame, but would like to see the worker nearer the left 1/3 of the frame. Cool though, with all the layers of busy-ness. It might be worth staking-out for more good opportunities with that yellow cross.

John
    Canon EOS 50D, Tamron 18-270mm and 10-24mm
  • RoadkillRoadkill Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2009
    Nice shot... love the composition and colors
    edited March 12, 2009
    I like the way the big yellow cross weights the frame, but would like to see the worker nearer the left 1/3 of the frame. Cool though, with all the layers of busy-ness. It might be worth staking-out for more good opportunities with that yellow cross.

John

Thanks for the nice comment...... I wanted him in the middle of the cross but he never got there, at least while I was hanging out. To the right was a tree and he was stacking bricks where you see him standing. azzaro
    edited March 12, 2009
    Roadkill wrote:
    Nice shot... love the composition and colors[/quot

Thanks Roadkill......:D azzaro
  • scarysharkfacescarysharkface Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited March 12, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    Thanks for the nice comment...... I wanted him in the middle of the cross but he never got there, at least while I was hanging out. To the right was a tree and he was stacking bricks where you see him standing. azzaro

Of course! It was easy to assume that it would be better if reframed slightly, because the obstacles to doing so have been left out of the frame! :D Nice!

John
    Canon EOS 50D, Tamron 18-270mm and 10-24mm