Options

Wedding Help!

2»

Comments

• Options
    jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2009
    Which begs the question, "Compared to what? Real life?" :lol :lol4

Well....larger than the entire thumbnail image for sure!
  • Options
    jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2009
    kyeezie wrote:
    thumb.gif If you do want a second person, I am willing. I live in Palm Harbor which is a few mins south of Tarpon Springs. I am also available that day. You and the bride think about it. An extra person could go a long way!

Told ya so.....

How cool is THAT!!!thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif
  • Options
    Candid ArtsCandid Arts Registered Users Posts: 1,685 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2009
    kyeezie wrote:
    thumb.gif If you do want a second person, I am willing. I live in Palm Harbor which is a few mins south of Tarpon Springs. I am also available that day. You and the bride think about it. An extra person could go a long way!

Sweet Deal! I'd jump on that!
  • Options
    ShayebrydShayebryd Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2009
    kyeezie wrote:

That is very generous of you.....my friend is out of town I believe until next week. I will discuss it with her then. :)
    I was looking to see if you had a gallery...I would love to see some of your work!!!
    Again......thank you so much for the incredible offer!!!!
    Have a great evening!!!!
    "My favorite thing is to go where I've never been!"
  • Options
    kyeeziekyeezie Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2009
    PM sent with my site that is still in working order!
  • Options
    edited March 15, 2009
    kyeezie wrote:
    PM sent with my site that is still in working order!

Thank you! Received and pm'd you!!!! :)
  • Options
    edited March 15, 2009
    Thanks again everyone for your replies!!!!!!! You're AWESOME!wings.gif
  • Options
    darkdragondarkdragon Registered Users Posts: 1,051 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2009
    Great thread, I am in a similar situation (wedding is in Oct though). I found a lot of very helpful advice here. I'll definately be renting a backup cam as I already sold my old backup body (10D) last year.

I know none of the this advise was for me, but I wanted to say thanks to you all anyway because it has already been helpful getting me to think about things I might not have. headscratch.gif
    ~ Lisa
  • Options
    kyeeziekyeezie Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2009
    That's what we are here for! (even though i didn't do much help sooo..) That's what everyone else is here for..Laughing.gif. And things did work out for us, we are shooting the event together and I can't wait to see what we can learn from each other...Way to go Dgrin!!
  • Options
    slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,200 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2009
    darkdragon wrote:
    Great thread, I am in a similar situation (wedding is in Oct though). I found a lot of very helpful advice here. I'll definately be renting a backup cam as I already sold my old backup body (10D) last year.

I know none of the this advise was for me, but I wanted to say thanks to you all anyway because it has already been helpful getting me to think about things I might not have. headscratch.gif

I'll second this!

I am also doing my first wedding in May and I am scared to death. The b&g are totally happy with me doing their wedding, and they know I am totally amateur. They are planning a very simple wedding and had not planned to have a photographer at all (just the disposables on the tables) because the bride hates having her picture taken. The bride's Mom (my best friend) said oh yes they were getting pictures! They all decided that since they knew me and were comfortable with me that either I do the wedding or nobody does. Hows that for pressure?

They aren't expecting super professional shots, but I'd still like to give them something decent. I really have no desire to become a wedding photographer (I may never do another one), but I do want to do a good job with this one. I've been reading everything I can in this section and I am so thankful for all the great info and advice. This thread alone contained some answers to some of the same questions I've been asking lately.

Thanks again!!

Sherry