The Shrine

wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
edited March 18, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
599-sq-shrine-2346-50.jpg
Anybody can do it.

Comments

• EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2009
    For me, I like the subdued colors here; I think they work well. But no story with this? Did you just happen upon a statue in the middle of the desert?ne_nau.gif Specs pleeeze :D
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2009
    Eia wrote:
    For me, I like the subdued colors here; I think they work well. But no story with this? Did you just happen upon a statue in the middle of the desert?ne_nau.gif Specs pleeeze :D

Thank you.

The story is no story. The sign, from what I heard, used to say something about a little girl that died. But the sign is worn. It is very sad there--Very sad.

I've been there several times, but this was the first time I photographed it. I couldn't resist the light.
    Anybody can do it.
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,954 moderator
    edited March 16, 2009
    wfeller wrote:
    Thank you.

The story is no story. The sign, from what I heard, used to say something about a little girl that died. But the sign is worn. It is very sad there--Very sad.

I've been there several times, but this was the first time I photographed it. I couldn't resist the light.

What a curious image. It's a little surreal, and I like surreal. Nicely captured. thumb.gif
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2009
    Richard wrote:
    What a curious image. It's a little surreal, and I like surreal. Nicely captured. thumb.gif

Thanks Richard.
    Anybody can do it.