492127300_PZQ7H-XL.jpg

492127188_FVsfv-XL.jpg

492127462_GyysN-XL.jpg

492127393_tUhKN-XL.jpg

492127332_xgdLc-XL.jpg

492127012_TvaWi-XL.jpg

492127530_ZeJkh-XL.jpg

492126997_e8TJ8-XL.jpg
I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2009
    Howdy Tom,

And I thought they were going to be shots of "Bananas":D:D:D

Great series once again, makes me feel like I am standing right in front of them.

What a great collection of cars you get to see!!
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,954 moderator
    edited March 16, 2009
    Nice set, Tom. I guess the owners are afraid nobody would notice their amazing cars without the paint job. lol3.gif
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2009
    Wonderful set Tom as usual. thumb.gifthumb
    My yellow Wrangler is a bit miffed that it wasn't invited to participate! :D

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2009
    Hi Craig,

Thanks for looking in. I am indeed fortunate to have one of the world's premier auto shows held right in my own backyard. The events ( car auction, etc. ) start on a Friday and the show itself is held that Sunday. It is truly an amazing experience.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
    edited March 16, 2009
    Hey Richard,

That Ferrari yellow is called " Fly Yellow ". I thought it was interesting that they had a section of Ferraris devoted exclusively to that color. There is no hiding when you roar around in one of those things.

Tom
    edited March 16, 2009
    Hi Jack,

Thanks for the comment. I know the guy who is the principal organizer of the show. I'm going to have to talk to him about leaving your Wrangler out of the picture....they really blew that one.

Tom
  • eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2009
    Oh, how I do love yellow! Especially this kind of yellow!

Beautiful shots of some fantastic cars, Tom! I don't know how these got away from me these past couple of weeks! Great work, as always! thumb.gif
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
    edited March 20, 2009
    Hey Lee,

Man, I'm with you. Yellow is where it's at. I once had a Ferrari 308 GTB. If it wasn't for the fact that it was going to cost a fortune, that black beauty would have become Fly Yellow in a heartbeat.

Tom