Options

Pro accounts and customer service for *my* customers...

KilroyKilroy Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited March 16, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I'm getting set up to have printing and fulfillment handled by smugmug and bay labs. My question is regarding how customer service is handled with my customers. I'm interested in smugmug policy as well as personal experience from people here.

What if my customer is unhappy with a print they ordered? It's printed wrong or damage issues maybe (yes, I know the lab is great); or maybe it's just not what they expected and want to return it. How are these situations handled?

We've done our own fulfillment to date with mpix and other labs. We take orders, place them with the lab, and hand deliver to customers. If they aren't happy we find a way to make it right.

As we take ourselves out of the loop here, can we expect a similar level of support when our customers order?

Comments

• Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2009
    There is no better customer service than Smugmug. When they say "100% guarantee" they absolutely mean it.

I made a Photoshop mistake and printed 20 5x7's to give out to a Little League team. When I commented (here) that I screwed up and they looked too blue, Smugmug fixed the color cast, reprinted the 5x7's and overnighted them to me so I would have them in time to give out. All of it for free - and it was my mistake to begin with, not theirs.

Smugmug is the best.deal.gif
  • Options
    aktseaktse Registered Users Posts: 1,928 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2009
    Smugmug will handle everything...

Read for yourself

edited: Found the other linky that I wanted to post:
    more examples -- real life examples
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2009
    Kilroy wrote:
    As we take ourselves out of the loop here, can we expect a similar level of support when our customers order?

nod.gif

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=456689#post456689

your customers are treated like gold.
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited March 16, 2009
    Thank you all! Appreciate the feedback and links. I'm now feeling very confident about this new pro account.