Options

Gallery > Portfolio Pricing

LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
edited March 16, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
So when Bay Photo was rolled out, I excitedly (okay, excited about the new service, not the menial labor) set my prices...only to realize I did it at the Gallery level and not the Portfolio level. :doh While I easily copied that gallery's prices to my other galleries, I'd love to be able to apply that gallery's prices to my portfolio prices instead of manually entering each price again. And after the recent pricing glitch, I really, really want that portfolio pricing in place as a safety net.

It's easy to apply Portfolio pricing to a Gallery, but why doesn't it work vice versa? Or maybe it does and my clicking about simply didn't find it. :dunno I'll manually enter everything if needed, of course, but this isn't the first time I've wished for Gallery > Portfolio pricing. :wink

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2009
    Sorry Kerry. I'll ask, but I have no magic answer for you :(
  • Options
    edited March 16, 2009
    No worries. Perhaps it could be considered along with other random future features. thumb.gif
  • Options
    Steve Knight PhotoSteve Knight Photo Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited March 16, 2009
    Manually entering Portfolio Pricing
    Hi Kerry,

I entered my portfolio pricing yesterday by using two laptops. One was on the set prices at gallery level page with pricing that I wanted to use as "portfolio". The other was on the set portfolio pricing page. I went line by line and manually entered each one. At least you can copy and paste the $0.00 for items you don't want to make available to your customers. Make sure that you look at the pricing on your merchandise and download tabs also!

Hope this can help and good luck.

Steve
    www.steveknightphoto.com
  • Options
    edited March 16, 2009
    Thank you for the suggestion, Steve. I'll likely resort to that in the meantime. thumb.gif