Options

Cut Out.......

SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
edited June 1, 2005 in Holy Macro
Took this shot with my Canon 50mm 1.4 this is one beautiful lens I tell you :D
Exposure time: 1/80 ... Shutter speed: 1/80.00 ... F-stop: 2.2
ISO speed: 400 ... Focal length: 50.0000

This is a car that has been cut away to show you how it's made and what's inside.......... hand held shot with available low light only, no flash :D

Check out those hot little spot lights, they didn't even flare :):

Mr Williams........thank you :D you give good advice my friend, and I am a very very happy camper indeed :clap :clap :clap Skippy (Australia)

IMG_3424EdWeb1.jpg
Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin

Comments

• Options
    USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2005
  • Options
    edited May 30, 2005
    Hi USAIR
    USAIR wrote:
    Very nice very sharp

Thanks
    Fred
    First time I've ever seen a car that is totally cut away in all sections of the vehicle to show you how it is made up, the car is on an angle two wheels in the air two wheels on the ground, and it is over a mirror on the floor so you can see whats under the car too..........it's amazing to see.

The cars are all FORDS, and in the town were I live is where they actually make them........so it's nice to know what we buy is locally produced too.

Thank you......... Skippy (Australia)

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2005
    Amazing quality!
    Skippy wrote:
    Took this shot with my Canon 50mm 1.4 this is one beautiful lens I tell you :D
    Exposure time: 1/80 ... Shutter speed: 1/80.00 ... F-stop: 2.2
    ISO speed: 400 ... Focal length: 50.0000

This is a car that has been cut away to show you how it's made and what's inside.......... hand held shot with available low light only, no flash :D

Check out those hot little spot lights, they didn't even flare :):

Mr Williams........thank you :D you give good advice my friend, and I am a very very happy camper indeed clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif Skippy (Australia)
    Woohoo, so this is a prime lens, huh? :D Very nice picture. I like the colors as well. Almost Sony like, rolleyes1.gif I'm so glad I can say all this here at dgrin :D
    Thanks for your replying in your lens thread. David provided a very informative link about L and other lenses. Now I have to convince the DW that there is nothing wrong with investing in these lenses. "It's like, well see it as "property investments" hon, these lenses will grow on us"rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    nzmacronzmacro Registered Users Posts: 200 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2005
    You won't get me in that thing on a motorway here Skippy. Did you notice that theres something wrong with the wheel :Deek7.gif . Getting some great exposures out of that new box of yours Maxine. thumb.gif

Danny.
  • Options
    edited May 31, 2005
    Hey Maxine, can you help out with the 250D conversation here with Shima

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=114321&posted=1#post114321

I know you understand the workings of the 250D...........just at a rough guess mwink.gifLaughing.gif.

Danny.
  • Options
    edited May 31, 2005
    Ohhhhhmarrrrrr You Said the "S" Word
    Woohoo, so this is a prime lens, huh? :D Very nice picture. I like the colors as well. Almost Sony like, rolleyes1.gif I'm so glad I can say all this here at dgrin :D
    Thanks for your replying in your lens thread. David provided a very informative link about L and other lenses. Now I have to convince the DW that there is nothing wrong with investing in these lenses. "It's like, well see it as "property investments" hon, these lenses will grow on us"rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Hi Again Adrian........well you can say SONY outloud here and Canon in the same sentence too rolleyes1.gif they're not so anal here, besides most of the Sony folks are here now anyways :D

Lots of great folks, and heaps you already know, and lots of others too, I like it here, it has that Family feel about it iloveyou.gif and the folks here are real nice too...... yup I'm loving it here I am clap.gif

Now alllllll you have to do is convince your DW to let you have some new toys and your set :lol4 :lol good luck :D Skippy (Australia)

• Options
    edited May 31, 2005
    So Ya Noticed Hmmmmmmm
    nzmacro wrote:
    You won't get me in that thing on a motorway here Skippy. Did you notice that theres something wrong with the wheel :Deek7.gif . Getting some great exposures out of that new box of yours Maxine. thumb.gif

Danny.
    But Danny did ya notice its only a dud at the top, the bottom of the wheel is just fine rolleyes1.gif you'd get heaps of miles out of the bottom part *cough*cough*

I can't wait till I go to USA, and can turn off from work, not easy for me to do that being a workaholic, but this year I am really looking forward to the break.

I will get a chance to see sunsets and sunrises, and even MOUNTAINS clap.gifclap.gif
    how bout that hey :D yup this time round I will have lots and lots of opportunities to get out and about and shoot till my hearts content :D

Last time I was in USA it was Winter, this time it will be end of Summer and start of Fall ( Autumn as we call it )

Take care Danny :D Skippy (Australia)

• Options
    edited June 1, 2005
    Skippy wrote:
    Hi Again Adrian........well you can say SONY outloud here and Canon in the same sentence too rolleyes1.gif they're not so anal here, besides most of the Sony folks are here now anyways :D
    Now what exactly are you referring to :Drolleyes1.gif After being there for 5 years Skippy, I've now seen everything and thats spooky. Shame that the owner of the site is letting the good ones go and keeping the dud's. So I've decided on only two forums now and thats it.

Hey thanks for posting those 250D shots for Shima, much appreciated Maxine. You can shoot macro with the best of them. Well the big US of A huh. Good on ya thumb.gif

All the best Skippy, keep them coming mwink.gif

Danny.