I think she looks good in NYC

i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
edited March 19, 2009 in People
But I think she looks great everywhere... Just wanted to share a few from the big apple last weekend. We snuck away from the conference to see the bridge and I got to snap a few. This was our second 'date', and I warned her in advance that means she is now a 'target'. It's in the contract :deal.

#1, Brooklyn bridge from Pier 17. Smokin'
jessie1WEB.jpg

#2. Just south of Pier 17, near where the water ferries come in. Stupid seagull bombed the plant ~10" from my camera bag. The same bag resides in the corner of the photo, because I was distracted. :wink
jessie2WEB.jpg
I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
~Herbert Keppler

Comments

• AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2009
    #1 Is a very pretty photo! iloveyou.gif

Looks like you guys had a nice walk! thumb.gif
  • i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2009
    Thank you so much! :D
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler