Out to pasture...

rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
edited March 20, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
The eyes are still clear, but the tranny's got a hitch in it & the body, still hanging onto the frame, but loaded with rust.

I'm of course describing the photographer, but the trucks seen it's better days too :rofl

494147661_Yoz6L-L.jpg
Randy

Comments

• redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2009
    Good explanation, Randy--and a wonderful shot. Bright colors used in a rather unusual way--very nice!

Maybe I've missed them, but I haven't seen any shots from you recently. Glad to see you're still working hard at it--I do enjoy your work a lot.

Lauren
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2009
    WELLS.........Loaded with rust!!!! That's and ugly picture.:D I like your pic. it stands out for sure against the blue sky.thumb.gif azzaro
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2009
    redleash wrote:
    Good explanation, Randy--and a wonderful shot. Bright colors used in a rather unusual way--very nice!

Maybe I've missed them, but I haven't seen any shots from you recently. Glad to see you're still working hard at it--I do enjoy your work a lot.

Lauren

Hey Lauren,

Thanks for the comments.

I haven't been posting lately, taking care of other stuff.

PS: I did get down to San Antonio and shot the Alamo and the missions on mission row. Those were alright, but as Murphy dictates: I was there at the wrong times for the orientation of the sun. (Although I did write down the correct time to shoot each mission for future reference)
    Randy
    edited March 19, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    WELLS.........Loaded with rust!!!! That's and ugly picture.:D I like your pic. it stands out for sure against the blue sky.thumb.gif azzaro

I hear ya' on rusty wells rolleyes1.gif

Thanks for the comments.
    Randy
    edited March 19, 2009
    Randy-

Sorry your missions trip wasn't more successful. I tried to warn you the lighting is tough at those spots. :D

(I also realize I never sent you more info--sorry about that, but I somehow thought you were coming down later in the spring. Anyway, my apologies. Let me know next time you're down this way.)

Take care,
    Lauren

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2009
    Howdy Randy,

Great to see you posting again, I really love the Colors in this one, I can also relate to this one as well:D

Look forward to seeing more of your shots!!!
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2009
    Punchy colors!!! And I like the angle you took...makes him look like he still has it! :D Good to see you posting again; looking forward to seeing more.
    edited March 20, 2009
    Thanks Craig & Eia,

I've been working on my fine art galleries & new website. That's demanded my attention lately.
    Randy
    edited March 20, 2009
    Randy,

I knew you were working on some big projects--sure hope to see your web site soon. It's gonna be great, I'm certain!

LB

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com