The brat's from today...

DeanMcMDeanMcM Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
edited May 31, 2005 in People
Here are a few pics of my brat's :D from today.

Hailey - happy after a homerun in kickball

23476451-M.jpg

Bribed them for a pose...

23476441-M.jpg

23476427-M.jpg
Hailey - kicking the ball

23476461-M.jpg
Dean - New York
Canon Rebel Xsi, Fuji FinePix F10
mcphoto.smugmug.com

Comments

• thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2005
    I was wondering if you did any photoshop work on them. The first has more saturated color than the other. Maybe the light, I'm just learning. I like the expression on the first- I wonder if there's away to make the shadow on her face lighter?
    I want to know what you bribed them with... I think they are very nice looking kids and the smiles are really nice.
    I was wondering if you have any wider angles on the girl kicking the ball. Because I wouldn't have know what she was doing if you hadn't said.
    Nice little set. Keep it up and have more bribes handy!
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • DeanMcMDeanMcM Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2005
    I was wondering if you did any photoshop work on them. The first has more saturated color than the other. Maybe the light, I'm just learning.

Thanks Ashley - I think all I did was process the raw file. All with a little saturation. Nothing else done in PS.

I like the expression on the first- I wonder if there's away to make the shadow on her face lighter?

Yeah I should make her face a little lighter. Maybe with shadows and Highlights or Dodge tool in PS? I am still learnin PS also.

I want to know what you bribed them with... I think they are very nice looking kids and the smiles are really nice.

Ahh, I bother them all the time about taking their photo. rolleyes1.gif
    So they run when they see the camera come out. I let them play their video games if I get a good shot. :D

I was wondering if you have any wider angles on the girl kicking the ball. Because I wouldn't have know what she was doing if you hadn't said.

It really works beter as a set, and they are really just snapshots. So it works with my other shots of them playing.

Nice little set. Keep it up and have more bribes handy!
    Ashley
    Thanks!
    Dean - New York
    Canon Rebel Xsi, Fuji FinePix F10
    mcphoto.smugmug.com