Something Like This?

Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
edited March 21, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
A novelty birthday gift I did for my son one year. He was so exhausted that day and it shows. However, his expression was pure "outdoorsman".:D

FS.jpg

And another that I added as a special gift to her wedding package.

Bride.jpg

Comments

• The Curious CamelThe Curious Camel Registered Users Posts: 943 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2009
    Just my opinion I think the first idea I like best but all the other writing I think takes away from the point of the image.

I don't really have any suggestions to offer but I'm sure others will chime in.

Peace, gail
  • Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2009
    Just my opinion I think the first idea I like best but all the other writing I think takes away from the point of the image.

I don't really have any suggestions to offer but I'm sure others will chime in.

Peace, gail

one would hope...headscratch.gif
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2009
    Well I think they would work... if we were going for a magazine. But you have the processing style down to make it look right for a book too.

But the idea is right on. The photos are great.... now we just need to see some current work.

Oh and I noticed the forum was rather slow this week. But it might have just been me since I was working from computer so much and kept an eye out. So don't take the lack of posts to heart. People are also probably taking advantage of the month long challenge and will be posting a bit later in the time frame.
  • dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2009
    I think if you use that type of photo but instead of it being a magazine cover, give it a title like a book...
    Carolina Youth
    Hunting and Fishing Guide

Now granted, I am not as good at this as everyone else on here, but that's an idea...
    Good Luck. You are farther along than I am with this one.
  • The Curious CamelThe Curious Camel Registered Users Posts: 943 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2009
    Idlewild]A novelty birthday gift I did for my son one year. He was so exhausted that day and it shows. However, his expression was pure "outdoorsman".:D

FS.jpg

BTW, I apologize that I didn't mention what a great idea for a kid. I'm gonna try this for my grandson's birthday.

I bet he was beaming.

Peace, gail