FS: Canon 20D

australfotoaustralfoto Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited March 23, 2009 in House of Canon
For Sale:
Canon 20D camera, with or without 10-22mm EF-S lens. Minor scuff marks. Missing rubber eye cup at the moment. Location: North Carolina
Reply to this post or via PM
Douglas Engle

canon20D_02.jpg

canon20D_01.jpg

Comments

• photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2009
    Asking price, please?

(you'll find that items sell much better in the forum when an asking price is mentioned)
    Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
    Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
    Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2009
    photobug wrote:
    Asking price, please?

(you'll find that items sell much better in the forum when an asking price is mentioned)

And a shutter clik amount also please.....if not sure.....download the free OPANDA and that I have heard gives very accurate shutter cliks..................
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,078 moderator
    edited March 22, 2009
    Art Scott wrote:
    And a shutter clik amount also please.....if not sure.....download the free OPANDA and that I have heard gives very accurate shutter cliks..................

Unfortunately Opanda only works on the Canon 1D/1Ds series cameras. The count can only be estimated on the other cameras by using a virgin CF card and auto file numbering.

CanCount is another actuation counter software and it too only works with the 1D/1Ds series cameras.

Edit: Canon service centers would also be able to read the counter.
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2009
    sent PM
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website