Dss#22

dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
edited March 21, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
:scratch Ok, my brain isn't on book cover mode, so I am on to the transporation... but can't find what I want.
I did get this one while I was out...Not sure about it though. Any opinions? Is the background too distracting? Any ideas?
Throw it in the trash?
:help

495274770_L3oVH-XL.jpg

Comments

• dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2009
    Is this any better?
    ok, maybe no comments.... could be good, probably bad.
    How about this one? Is this any better? I liked the B&W since it was an old plane and also because the background isn't great. I'm not going to quit looking for better, but it doesn't look like the weather is going to cooperate with the things I wanted to catch.
    495847496_eGEmY-XL.jpg
  • JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited March 21, 2009
    Hi Donna...
    My cc of the images would be that the bike one has too much distraction in the background...I would have prefered seeing all the window and if at all possible...no grate. The handlebar should be all the way in too. Maybe a closeup of the bike at a unusual angle would have given this photo the wow factor.

As for the plane (which is a really cool plane!)...its cropped in too tight. Maybe if you had more image in front of the plane it will have somewhere to go?

Keep up the good thoughts!
  • dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2009
    Thanks Jag...
    The bike, I would have loved to have moved it to a better spot. I liked the old tape together seat and everything but couldn't do a thing about the store window.
    The plane has more to it, but the background was so "blah", but I tried playing with another one, not sure I like it either...
    495860166_Es3N6-XL.jpg
    (I have got to get rid of the watermark on these!)