Options

FS: Strobist gear! Canon 540EZ and Vivitar 283s!

jrmyrnsmjrmyrnsm Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
edited March 20, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
Well I wasnt really sure where to post this so its going here, in the kitchen sink. I'm selling some awesome strobist gear and figured someone here could get more use out of it than I am. I'm selling a Canon 540EZ flash thats in good condition. The whole body is in nice shape, but it looks like the previous owner superglued two strips of velcro to the flash head but they do not effect the performace and would work nicely with many flash modifiers. This is a sweet strobist flash, its powerful, recycles quickly, fully manual, swivel and bounce, etc. I'm also selling two Vivitar 283 flashes. One works great and is fully functional but has a couple cosmetic issues(cracked diffuser, "auto thyristor" knob cover missing) and the other one I cant get to work but it is the body is in great shape. The one that works has a normal hotshoe and the broken one has some weird attachment, I think for a household input? I had though about taking the two apart to make one that worked good and had no issues with the body but just never got around to it so now you get both for the same price! I'm asking $125 for all three flashes paypaled and shipped to you. I'm out of town until Sunday night but if they are still available as of then I'll post some pics. Thanks!
Georgia based wedding photographer shooting all Fuji and loving every second of it!

My Website My Blog DPChallenge