Analagous Landscape - C&C

Candid ArtsCandid Arts Registered Users Posts: 1,685 Major grins
edited March 24, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
A few shots that I was really excited about that I recently took. #2 is my favorite of the three, but what do you guy's think?

All shot with 50D, 24-105 f/4L IS @ 24mm, ISO 100.

As always, C&C welcomed and appreciated. Thank you.

495807499_7dNST-L.jpg

495807219_Fdntn-L.jpg

495806949_NNRhy-L.jpg

Comments

• PremiumMaltPremiumMalt Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited March 21, 2009
    Are those lines in your image part of your water mark? They are a bit distracting but other than that I liked them.
  • Chrissiebeez_NLChrissiebeez_NL Registered Users Posts: 1,295 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2009
    i think of the three the second is the best because the lettering adds a huge ammount to the total picture. Is this typical of the region that you photograph it in this way? Dont really see the big picture here rolleyes1.gif

Interested in your thoughts
    Visit my website at christopherroos.smugmug.com
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2009
    ...#2 is my favorite of the three, but what do you guy's think?

Without question:

If #2 is YOUR favorite, then it's my favorite for you. Your opinion about your own work is what really matters thumb.gif
    Randy
  • Candid ArtsCandid Arts Registered Users Posts: 1,685 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2009
    Are those lines in your image part of your water mark? They are a bit distracting but other than that I liked them.

They are. I know they are distracting, I guess that's what they are there for, but not working great for displaying work in this setting. Thanks though for your comment.
    i think of the three the second is the best because the lettering adds a huge ammount to the total picture. Is this typical of the region that you photograph it in this way? Dont really see the big picture here rolleyes1.gif

Interested in your thoughts

I agree. Not really sure I understand your question? Please elaborate and I'll be more than happy to answer.

rwells wrote:
    Without question:

If #2 is YOUR favorite, then it's my favorite for you. Your opinion about your own work is what really matters thumb.gif

Haha, well thank you. I'm gonna have to agree with you though. But...let's say I didn't say that #2 was my favorite, which would you like best?
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2009
    Haha, well thank you. I'm gonna have to agree with you though. But...let's say I didn't say that #2 was my favorite, which would you like best?

Personally, #2
    Randy
  • TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2009
    without the reference of #1 & #3 then #2 would be a hard sale to as what it is.... i would guess it to be somekind of farm equipment before i thought it to be a mail box....

#3 for me.
    Aaron Nelson
  • cj99sicj99si Registered Users Posts: 880 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2009
    The sky is a really unnatural color.
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2009
    #3 for me as well. I somewhat agree with Aaron that the crop on the mailbox is too tight on #2. I keep wanting to see the rest of the mailbox.

BTW, I spent most of time at first, trying to figure out what those lines were in your watermark.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site