Challenge 39: About the weather...

MainFraggerMainFragger Registered Users Posts: 563 Major grins
edited May 30, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Scrambling to get the image back in time to get judged. I forgot to post the EXIF date, which was actually already listed in my first posting of the image.

Just to make it official:
DMC-FZ10: F8, 1/200, ISO 50, 6mm (equiv to 36mm on a 35mm lens)
the image was taken on 3-21-05

I cropped it a bit to increase impact. I rotated it a hair, converted to greyscale, and then colorized a little to give it a more silvery/blueish look. my eyes are starting to droop on me here, so I didn't notice if editing was allowed, if not, I will also provide the original image so it can be seen as well.

MainFragger

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2005
    too late - challenge closed at noon nyc time today. and your image wasn't shot during the challenge period. images *must* be fresh, shot during the challenge period.

it's all in the dgrin challenge rules deal.gif
    Scrambling to get the image back in time to get judged. I forgot to post the EXIF date, which was actually already listed in my first posting of the image.

Just to make it official:
    DMC-FZ10: F8, 1/200, ISO 50, 6mm (equiv to 36mm on a 35mm lens)
    the image was taken on 3-21-05

I cropped it a bit to increase impact. I rotated it a hair, converted to greyscale, and then colorized a little to give it a more silvery/blueish look. my eyes are starting to droop on me here, so I didn't notice if editing was allowed, if not, I will also provide the original image so it can be seen as well.

MainFragger
  • MainFraggerMainFragger Registered Users Posts: 563 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2005
    Gahh..
    andy wrote:
    too late - challenge closed at noon nyc time today. and your image wasn't shot during the challenge period. images *must* be fresh, shot during the challenge period.

it's all in the dgrin challenge rules deal.gif
    The image was NOT outside of the date..I messed up on the date. The result of being dead tired..and then not noticing until after you second message that the date I pasted into the e-mail I sent you and here was wrong. The image was taken 5-21-05. And I will send you the original to prove it.

MainFragger
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2005
    The image was NOT outside of the date..I messed up on the date. The result of being dead tired..and then not noticing until after you second message that the date I pasted into the e-mail I sent you and here was wrong. The image was taken 5-21-05. And I will send you the original to prove it.

MainFragger

that's ok :D go shoot something "dangerous" for the current challenge