Barbed Wire

redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
edited March 23, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
I'm culling through old shots, getting rid of most of them. I decided to do a sepia conversion.

I'd appreciate some C&C. Does anyone care for this shot? Thanks, Lauren

495145425_BiB67-L-1.jpg
"But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
www.redleashphoto.com

Comments

• Chrissiebeez_NLChrissiebeez_NL Registered Users Posts: 1,295 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2009
    i think its a nice touch and you kept it nice and symplistic.. on the other hand it doesnt do that much for me somehow. maybe due to the warm tone?

hope it helps
    Visit my website at christopherroos.smugmug.com
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2009
    Hi Lauren...... I like the shot, and the conversion and it is razor sharpthumb.gif.... I think you might try cropping it so that the barb it self is bigger and locate it in the bottom left 3rd of the pic......It's pretty in the center..... experiment with the cloning tool and see if you can make the wire look like it disappears into the bg........... Things that run in and out of pictures sometimes hurt the composition..... azzaro
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2009
    I agree with Azarro on the suggestion about cropping so the barb is closer to the bottom 3rd. This may also make the wire come out of the lower left corner of the pic, rather than where it is now. May look better.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,954 moderator
    edited March 23, 2009
    I agree with Azarro on the suggestion about cropping so the barb is closer to the bottom 3rd. This may also make the wire come out of the lower left corner of the pic, rather than where it is now. May look better.

15524779-Ti.gif It's an excellent exposure and a nice, dreamy background. You can rotate and crop it just about any way you please.