At The Park

BkodgerBkodger Registered Users Posts: 157 Major grins
edited March 28, 2009 in People
Been awhile since I posted, so figured I'd share a few new one's.

Wanting to practice some more stuff with post processing and after effects, as well as using natural lighting some more. Still need some practice on that, but like how these turned out & wanted to share.

1. Not as in focus as I wanted, and a few other things wrong but not to bad.
496313857_zsNPs-L.jpg

2. He plays so well with Daddy :lol:
496313923_YWNaF-L.jpg

3. He wanted one on the slide, but thought it turned out pretty good.
496313733_W6bDe-L.jpg

496313703_SLRsH-L.jpg

5. I told him to show me 'tough guy' and made a face. He copied pretty well and laughed immediately after the photo was taken :D
496313897_EijtT-L.jpg

The last two are my favorite:

6. Day dreamer
496313716_G8oFj-L.jpg

7. I liked the perspective on this one and how the clouds turned out behind him as well.
496313944_2Pp6z-L.jpg

Hope you like :)

Nikon D610
70-200 f.28, 24-85
www.PhotoExpectations.com

Comments

• KiloKilo Registered Users Posts: 210 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2009
    Nice set of shots, and I like the framing on the pictures.
    ʞ1└0
  • JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2009
    I like the framing as well. Adorable son you have there. I love the color of the photos too. :D
  • Mike JMike J Registered Users Posts: 1,029 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2009
    Looks like you guys had fun...I love capturing moments like this.

#1 - Yup. A little soft and there are some distracting things growing out of his head.

#2 - Again - the blue bar growing out of his head.

#3 - This is a really nice shot. I would clone out the lighter colored bar growing out of his head, his shoulder, and elbow.

#4 - Very nice. Love the framing with the ladder. This one and #5 would have really benefited from a little bit of fill-flash to open up the shadows on his face.

#6 - This is my favorite of the lot. I can see why you like this one. Again, fill-flash would have helped eliminate some of the shadows across his face and added catchlights to his eyes.

Just my 2 cents worth. Thanks for sharing. You gave me a couple of ideas to try when we get some sun back here in Western Oregon.
    Mike J

Comments and constructive criticism always welcome.
    www.mikejulianaphotography.com
    Facebook
  • BkodgerBkodger Registered Users Posts: 157 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2009
    Thank you for the comments, and the suggestions too Mike. I'll watch for those things the next time I shoot.
    Nikon D610
    70-200 f.28, 24-85
    www.PhotoExpectations.com