Options

Test Shots w/ my new Pro1 (macro and such)

ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
edited May 31, 2005 in Holy Macro
Just got the Canon Powershot Pro1 courtesy of my father (early birthday present since I'll be doing a summer language program and not able to communicate w/ the family during my actual birthday)... so here are some indoor test shots, still figuring out all the settings and such, trying to get it to stop oversaturating pictures with flash, but aside from that it's behaving pretty decently...

My dad and nana enjoy doing puzzles:
23525090-M.jpg

Macro test 1 of many:
23525056-M.jpg

More macro:
23525117-M.jpg

and more...
23525131-M.jpg

Mmm... 7x optical zoom... mmm fish on wall that nana caught ages ago...
23525109-M.jpg

Self portrait courtesy of timed picture:
23525173-M.jpg

Colorful plate:
23525264-M.jpg

Flowers, it's late, but the flash works:
23525367-M.jpg

Green eyes? and a paw...
23525448-M.jpg

Ok I'm going to stop rambling on with pictures, just go look at the gallery, there's more there, heh.
http://shima.smugmug.com/gallery/564692/

Comments

• Options
    nzmacronzmacro Registered Users Posts: 200 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2005
    Well thats it, we are all in for it now with macro :D . Looks like its going just fine Shima. Looking forward to more as you get stuck into the new camera thumb.gif

Danny.
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2005
    If I was hooked before, I'm addicted now.

Time to pass out though so I can well awake in the morning for outdoor macro adventures! I am so excited to have a new camera, not that it wasn't obvious already!! clap.gif
    nzmacro wrote:
    Well thats it, we are all in for it now with macro :D . Looks like its going just fine Shima. Looking forward to more as you get stuck into the new camera thumb.gif

Danny.
  • Options
    NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2005
    Shima wrote:
    If I was hooked before, I'm addicted now.

Time to pass out though so I can well awake in the morning for outdoor macro adventures! I am so excited to have a new camera, not that it wasn't obvious already!! clap.gif
    Great Cat, nothing stopping you now....thumb.gif Looks like you are going to join the ranks of the addicted now...rolleyes1.gif