Hope

AnnasPhotosAnnasPhotos Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
edited March 28, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
I didn't know where to post this, but this seemed a good place to start. I won't be around for a bit. I found out I have a not so good medical problem. I found out I have a brain tumor. That's about as blunt as it's gets. I am posting this picture as Hope. I love this forum, and all the photos and people in it. I know in my heart, that I will get through this, and will try my best to come lurke every now and then. Tell your loved ones you love them today, and give them a big hug. You just never know what new life's suprises are thrown at you .

3378395559_9feb09849a_b.jpg
Photography is just not about taking pictures....
It's a learning experience. :D
My Blog

Comments

• KevXmanKevXman Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2009
    Anna,
    You WILL come through this. Don't ever let yourself think otherwise. I have been through cancer myself and always kept a positive outlook no matter how bad things got. And you know what? I'M STILL HERE! Be sure to check in periodically and lets us know how you are doing. I think it is safe to say that all of us will be pulling for you.
    — Kevin
    Enjoy today, tomorrow is not guaranteed.

My Site, My Book
  • dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2009
    Anna, I am so sorry to hear your bad news. I know how hard that can be, to hear something so scary. I want you to just keep believing! Believe in yourself. Believe that God, or whoever your higher power might be, can and will get you through this. Most of all, try to keep doing the things you love most. It gives you reasons to go on.
    Two years ago I was told I shouldn't have been alive when I got to the hospital, I shouldn't have lived through surgery and then I shouldn't have left the hospital alive. I only have 10% of my liver and need a transplant. Here I am 2 years later and shocking them all. (They didn't know how stubborn I am) In August I will finally be eligible for Medicare and be able to start the process. Photography, my camera, is what kept me from laying in bed day after day.
    So, keep believing and I will keep you in my prayers!
  • LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2009
    Anna, I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. I hope you will continue to shoot and check in with us periodically.
  • Karrie McDKarrie McD Registered Users Posts: 372 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2009
    Anna this must be very scary for you and your family. Stay strong and positive. We'll be looking for you around here. iloveyou.gif
    "Whether you think you can or you can't, you are right."
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2009
    Anna - having just been through a very bad health scare a couple of weeks ago, I have some idea how frightening this is and the complete turmoil you must be in right now. All good thoughts coming to you and yours, and listen to Kevin's wise words. Check in as and when you can, and know that we're all thinking of you and sending our best thoughts to you and yours. Hang in there. iloveyou.giflust
  • TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2009
    Anna, I'm sorry to hear of your condition. May the Great Spirit keep you and your family in his hands. Peace Donna P.
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2009
    How scary for you. I'm so sorry. Please stay in touch. You know that you have lots of friends here pulling for you.

Virginia

Email
  • dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2009
    Wishing you the best Anna. :feelgood
  • The Curious CamelThe Curious Camel Registered Users Posts: 943 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2009
    God Bless you Anna, my prayers are with you.
    I never get off the phone with the people I love without saying I love you.

As was stated before, you'll get through this and please keep a positive upbeat attitude.
    I worked for doctors and hospitals for hundreds of years :D and having faith along with a positive attitude is an unbeatable combination.

Peace always, gail
  • JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited March 23, 2009
    I am praying for you Anne. So sorry you are having to go through this...but as said keep a positive outlook will help you greatly in your recovery. Please do check in when you can.
  • GreensquaredGreensquared Registered Users Posts: 2,115 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2009
    Anna, I can't imagine the myriad of emotions you must be going through. You're in my thoughts and prayers...
    Emily
    Psalm 62:5-6

• TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2009
    my prayers to you. im very sad to hear this news, i hope for the best and fastest recovery ever!
    Aaron Nelson
  • travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2009
    Hi Anna,

I felt sorry for you that you missed the deadline on the "Transportation" contest,
    and wanted to see your entry...

I looked into the daily's - nothing... I did a search for your site and... finally saw this post of you here...

Hmm... hard to get this kind of news... I wish you never lose hope.
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2009
    Anna - May God's healing arms hold you tight through this tough time. Be positive and rely on your family and friends. I'll keep you in thoughts and prayers and will be looking for you to "lurk about" when you can.

Very best wishes for a speedy recovery!!

Lauren
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com