Nikon 105mm f/2.8 AF Micro - Used price???

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited March 23, 2009 in Cameras
I have the opportunity to purchase this lens for $425. It's in pretty much mint condition. Is this a good deal? :scratch
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2009
    I have the opportunity to purchase this lens for $425. It's in pretty much mint condition. Is this a good deal? headscratch.gif

Is that the VR version?
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2009
    Qarik wrote:
    Is that the VR version?

No, it's not.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • jrmyrnsmjrmyrnsm Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2009
    I was looking at these not too long and they seem to go for around $400 give or take a little based on condition, included accessories, etc. so $425 for a mint with all accessories sound like a fair deal. You could probably get it for a little less if you wanted to wait for a bargain but at the same time thats not a bad deal. I was very close to buying one for $400 that was mint with all accessories and ended up going with the 60mm to save a little money and have been very happy with it. They are a ton of fun to play with. Good luck!
    Georgia based wedding photographer shooting all Fuji and loving every second of it!

My Website My Blog DPChallenge
  • Cygnus StudiosCygnus Studios Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2009
    I believe that $400 is pretty good for near perfect. If interested, B&H has one for $329. It isn't perfect, but rates at 8+
    Steve

Website