Any better?

sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
edited March 24, 2009 in People
I slimmed and smoothed the neck a bit. How does it look now? I don't want the fix to be obvious, but I want her to look pretty.

498199924_3iYXk-XL.jpg

Comments

• heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2009
    I think you could take it even further....
    Here is a hack job of what I mean. You wouldn't have to go this far, but your fix doesn't do anything for the chubby bunny look. You could spend some time and get it much better... I just lassoed pretty much the entire neck, and then did an edit/ transform /warp mess around for a bit and then masked out the part of the warp that I didn't like. 2 minutes tops.

If you want me to take of the attachment, I certainly can.:D
  • sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2009
    Thanks, Heather. Your edit looks good. I was afraid to take it too far, but I see I still have room to go:) I don't want her to see the photo and have the first thing that pops into her head be "That's not me."
  • Matt SMatt S Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2009
    For what it's worth I have never had a customer complain when I "helped" them out with age, weight, or blemishes. mwink.gif
    Thanks, Matt

My Site
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2009
    You've done well, ... Just wanted to agree, nobody wants to have a double chin / big neck mwink.gif One can overdo it, but to be honest, I have no idea how my neck really looks ... so ... ne_nau.gifclap.gif
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2009
    Agnieszka wrote:
    You've done well, ... Just wanted to agree, nobody wants to have a double chin / big neck mwink.gif One can overdo it, but to be honest, I have no idea how my neck really looks ... so ... ne_nau.gifclap.gif

I looked in the mirror once...........frightening rolleyes1.gif

Nice edit Caroline.
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552