Options

WTB Dail mode indicator

19duster7019duster70 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited March 31, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
anyone know where I would be able to locate one? looking for a dial mode indicator for a Canon 40d

Comments

• Options
    PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2009
    19duster70 wrote:
    anyone know where I would be able to locate one? looking for a dail mode indicator for a Canon 40d

headscratch.gif

A dial mode indicator? Or is a dail mode indicator something that I've just never heard of?
  • Options
    ToshidoToshido Registered Users Posts: 759 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2009
    I believe he is referring to the dial on the top left hand of the camera which you rotate to set the mode of the camera. i.e. green square, M, Av, etc...

Personally I am more interested in what happened to require the purchase of a new one..
  • Options
    19duster7019duster70 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited March 29, 2009
    Re:dial mode
    Yes that is what I mean, the sticker with the pic's for quick reference to the mode your in. came off not sure how dial works, not sure what mode I am in unless I press the info button. Thanks for the response
  • Options
    PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2009
    19duster70 wrote:
    Yes that is what I mean, the sticker with the pic's for quick reference to the mode your in. came off not sure how dial works, not sure what mode I am in unless I press the info button. Thanks for the response

I can't find a single online parts distributor (Retail) that carries it. Maybe your best bet is to see if you can buy a busted camera on e-bay for cheap and steal the part from it?
  • Options
    cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2009
    Pupator wrote:
    I can't find a single online parts distributor (Retail) that carries it. Maybe your best bet is to see if you can buy a busted camera on e-bay for cheap and steal the part from it?

or a sharpie and your best attempt to draw these:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos40d/page7.asp