Options

Welding Robot

SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
edited June 2, 2005 in Holy Macro
I can't help it, I am having such a ball with my Canon Gear I love it :lust
On the weekend I went to the Ford Discovery Centre in Geelong, it's not a big place, but the aim was to try out two lenses indoors.
Those lenses were the Canon 24mm 1.4, and the Canon 50mm 1.4 to see how they would perform without using a flash :flash ohhhhhhh I am such a happy camper I am I am I am :clap :clap :clap this shot was taken with the 50mm hand held ..... Enjoy........ Skippy (Australia)

Exposure time: 1/40 . Shutter speed: 1/40.00 . F-stop: 2.2 . ISO speed: 400
Focal length: 50.0000

IMG_3428EdWeb1.jpg
Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin

Comments

• Options
    nzmacronzmacro Registered Users Posts: 200 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2005
    Hmm, can it give a massage, my back is killing me. mwink.gif

Makes you wonder where it will all end, I guess it won't huh. Interesting shot Skippy.

Danny.
  • Options
    edited June 1, 2005
    The Set Up
    nzmacro wrote:
    Hmm, can it give a massage, my back is killing me. mwink.gif

Makes you wonder where it will all end, I guess it won't huh. Interesting shot Skippy.

Danny.
    Hey Danny :D they have it set up so you can press the buttons and make the robot work from a panel above where you see the Robot, though it doesn't throw out any sparks or anything, it's there to show you how it all happens in the actual factory....... I'm yet to see a Robot that can do clerical filing rolleyes1.gif
    Skippy (Australia)

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2005
    Great shot Skippy. I really love the composition and such an interesting thing to look at too...Fascinating:D
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso
  • Options
    edited June 2, 2005
    Pssssss Dont Tell Anyone Butttt.......
    rahmonster wrote:
    Great shot Skippy. I really love the composition and such an interesting thing to look at too...Fascinating:D
    I pushed the buttons in the wrong order and I broke it shhhhhhhhhh rolleyes1.gif
    Well I didn't mean to, but I think I didn't wait long enough before I pressed the button again, and up came the error........it was working fine till I got at it :D

I'm sure kids would love seeing it work, it's quite amazing how it moves around.

Thanks for looking......... Skippy (Australia)