Options

Change Photo file name

MarkjayMarkjay Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
edited September 12, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have been waiting and wondering when or even if Smugmug will ever allow us to change our file name once a photo has been uploaded.

The reason this is VERY useful is........
up until recently, Smugmug had a bug that did not allow the file names to be converted to keywords. A reminder of this was when I was originally told to upload my filenames like this red_rose.jpg, then found out there was a "bug" that did not allow the file name creation to work properly. So I gave up on that idea and left file names alown as they were prior to upload.

Fast forward a few months and suddenly Smugmug has the big fixed. But meanwhile.... all those files I uploaded are not formatted to take advantage of the key word creation.

It would be VERY nice if you would create ONE more "box" for us to use in the change caption / keyword tool...... change filename at the same time.

SO what I'm asking for here is that when we click on Change filename / keyword there be a "box for........

Like this: But if this is too complicated, ANY place you allow us to change our file name would be just fine :)

500280119_Yco5R-S.jpg

Hope you can accomodate us,
Markjay
Markjay
Canon AE1 - it was my first "real camera"
Canon 20D - no more film!

Comments